· Part of a team of Domestic Appliance / White Goods Engineers in the delivery of an excellent Customer experience whilst delivering to agreed business targets around department Performance.
· Experience Domestic Appliance Engineer carrying out the following roles - Servicing, Repairs, Maintenance, Inspections and Installations.
· To fully integrate as part of a team of engineers.
· To provide Excellent Service Delivery
· To maintain positive and constructive relationship with colleagues Field, Office as well as the Management structure.
· To deliver Excellent Team Performance and delivery of business/financial targets.
· To always maximise company efficiency while minimising risk and costs to the business.
· To always work safely and in accordance with company procedures.
· To maintain professional qualifications and accreditations.
· Participate in all company provided Training.
· To be fully committed to company objectives in the areas of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality.
· Fully engage in ongoing performance reviews and strive to improve in all tasks.
· To aim for excellent customer satisfaction and retention delivery.
· To be part of an Out-of-hours Rota if required by the company.
Required knowledge and experience:
· Previous extensive experience of dealing with domestic appliances.
· Previous experience within a service or domestic appliance business preferred.
· Good understanding of Quality Control, measures and procedures.
· Good understanding of electronic communication to include Handheld, Tablets, PDA, Mobile Phone, Text, E-mail and electronic forms and documentation.
· To fully understand supply chain e.g., Merchants, Van Stock, Parts and ordering processes
· Previous customer facing experience.
· Working knowledge of electronic communications to include Microsoft packages Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel etc.
· Mobile Domestic Appliance / White Goods Engineer.
· Maintaining a Van.
· Observing safe driving practices.
· Maintaining equipment provided to include Phone / Hand Held Tools etc..
· To maintain accurate records on work done, material management, Fuel Card.
· To aim at high First Time Fix ratios.
· To be flexible with the needs of the business and the working hours / shifts required.
· To acknowledge that deployment will be electronic.
· To maintain job reports via electronic updates.
· To maintain any shift pattern currently in operation within the department.
· A key requirement is flexibility of location, job role, working hours, seasonal demand and meeting client requirements.
Equipment Provided: Phone (or similar Handheld), Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Uniform, PPE.
Scope of works will include: Attending breakdown / repairs, annual service, inspections, installations, in-day and out-of-hours working. Work may include appliances - installation, connection and repair.
Key Performance Indicators: First Time Fix ratio, staying in contact with the office as per requirements (sometimes per job, pre and post attendance), sending in Timesheets and Job sheets, Recalls to jobs.
Portal / Works Management System: Acknowledge that a key aspect of delivery is updating the IT system with job status and outcomes, parts required, completion of documents and provision (paper or electronic) to HQ within the specified contract timeframes - all throughout the working day.
Productivity: A key indicator is daily/weekly productivity. This will be closely monitored and measured, and targets will be set with each engineer.
-All metal scrap belongs to the company.
Place of work: This may be regionally based or may involve working away from home in which case the company will provide accommodation.
You work an average of 40 hours per week, flexible across the working week.
To acknowledge that seasonal work patterns operate, typically leading to longer hours in Winter months where demand is greatest.
You report to: Technical Services Manager (for your region).